Friday, August 17, 2007

Tram #7 to Heaven

The real tram #7photo by Tomek
Tram number one is full of fun
Tram number two is couchie coo
Tram number three has misery
Tram number four knocks at your door
Tram number five, I'm still alive
Tram number six, I think I'm fixed
Tram number seven
Tram number seven to heaven

It's this picture, I received it by email yesterday morning. A friend of a friend is in Gothenburg and he took a picture of the real Tram #7, the one that goes to heaven. It's my new wallpaper and I just wish I'll be there soon.

Listen and/or download
Jens Lekman - Tram #7 to Heaven

Lyrics
Jens Lekman - Tram #7 to Heaven

More Jens Lekman
web site
hype machine
last.fm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi there Fred. I was really surprised to see this photo here. I'm glad you like it! Gothenburg is really nice, hope you'll make it someday. It would be great to see you soon! Take care ziÄ…!